Article Number: 60111431 Suntrack DUO 24 V / 30 A
With their state of the art, easy to use design, the Suntrack DUO 24 V / 30 A will offer you reliable service for providing a multi-stage, multi-input battery charger to charge the different types of batteries you have installed in either your home, boats, RV caravan, 4WD or commercial vehicle.
The Suntrack DUO 24 V / 30 A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries utilizing charger algorithms that help to maximize the life of your specialized deep cycle batteries. The Suntrack DUO 24 V / 30 A Battery Charger features multi-stage smart charging technology that enables the charger to be connected to your battery bank permanently. With the input of multiple sources, you can be assured of charging your batteries whenever underway; or when the sun is shining on your solar array.
In-board optimal charging and maintenance for marine and RV deep cycle batteries.
The Suntrack DUO 24 V / 30 A, DC to DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multi-stage, multi-input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery or via solar power with its built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller. With two inputs available, the house battery will be charged from either the engine while underway, or through the solar panels when stationary.
The process to choose either engine or solar is fully automatic and both functions are controlled from within the unit itself without the need for external relays.
• Dual Input Capability: MPPT Solar Input & Auxiliary Input
• DC to DC Battery Charger
• MPPT solar regulator allows you to provide maximum power from solar panels to battery
• Microprocessor controlled multi-stage charging
• Algorithms (bulk, absorption, float) for gel, flooded and
• AGM batteries and equalization for flooded batteries
• Silent mode for quiet operation
• Small footprint, extremely compact design
• Saves money by maximizing battery life
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|242 x 172 x 74 mm
|Output Current (Maximum)
|24 V Nominal
|CHARGER DC OUTPUT- HOUSE BATTERY (CH1)
|Selectable Battery Type
|GEL, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program
|Bulk /Float Voltage Range GEL:
|28.8 / 27.4 Vdc
|Bulk /Float Voltage Range AGM:
|29.2 / 27.2 Vdc
|Bulk /Float Voltage Range Flooded:
|28.8 / 26.6 Vdc
|Bulk /Float Voltage Range Lithium:
|27.8 – 29.2 Vdc
|Bulk /Float Voltage Range Program:
|27.6 – 29.6 Vdc
|Restart Voltage (GEL, AGM, Flooded, Program)
|Restart Voltage (Lithium)
|Charger Current (User Selectable)
|5 / 10 / 20 / 30 A
|Equalized Voltage (Flooded Battery only)
|Equalized Charging Current
|10% of Bulk Current Setting
|GEL, AGM Flooded, Program Mode: Two or Three Stages Lithium: Three Stages only
|DC Output Bank
|Current draw from CH1 with unit ON
|< 70 mA
|Current draw from CH1 with unit OFF
|< 200 uA
|Battery Temperature Setting
|Low / Normal / High (automatically overridden with optional BTS)
|Minimum Operating Voltage
|DC INPUT - SOLAR ARRAY/PANELS (CH2- SOLAR)
|Maximum Solar Input Current
|Maximum Solar Input Power: 12VPanel
|500 W (600 W max)
|Maximum Solar Input Power: 24V Panel
|900 W (1080 W max)
|DC INPUT – ALTERNATOR/ START BATTERY (CH3- ALTERNATOR/START)
|10.5 – 16.0 Vdc / 21 – 32 Vdc
|Maximum Input Current (as per max. setting)
|Standards/EMC (North America)
|Class B according to FCC part15B and ANSI C63.4
|Standards/EMC (European Union)
|CE marked for the EMC directive 2004-108-EC Complying with EN55014-1, EN55014-2, EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-3 (as equivalent IEC standards series)
WhisperPower Suntrack DUO 24V 30A
We understand there may be circumstances where you may need to return an item to us. Our returns policy is set out below. We will always process returns in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions about making a return, or about the contents of this policy, you can contact us via email at email@example.com
If you are not happy with the way we deal with your return, you can raise a complaint. Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
If You Change Your Mind
This section sets our policy in respect of 'change of mind' returns. Please refer to the section below in relation to faulty items.
If you change your mind after you place an online order, you will have 15 minutes after placing your order to cancel it. You can do this by contacting us within this period. Please also indicate the time the order was placed, and the time of sending the email for reference.
If payment has not yet been taken, we will not charge you after you have cancelled your order. If payment has already been processed, a refund will be sent to your original payment method.
Changing Your Mind - After Dispatch
If you change your mind after you receive your item, you should notify us of this within 14 calendar days of you receiving your item.
In order to return your item you should:
1. Ensure that the item is still in the same condition that it was in when purchased, with all tags and packaging in tact.
2. Notify us within 14 days that you would like to return the item by emailing us via email@example.com
3. Once you have notified us of your return, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us. Returns should be returned to us via a courier with relevant tracking methods.
4. You must cover the postage and shipping costs of your return. You should purchase a shipping labels for your courier.
5. You must ensure that your item is returned to us within 14 calendar days of us acknowledging your return request.
Once we received your return item, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome of this. If your item is returnable, your refund will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days.
If your item is faulty of unsatisfactory, please refer to this section.
We really hope that you will not need to return a faulty item to us. If you do need to do so, please follow these instructions.
If you are returning a faulty item within 30 calendar days of receiving your goods (or them being fully installed, if we have installed them for you) you can request a refund from us.
If you are returning a faulty item after this period you may request a repair or replacement from us in the first instance. If you are still not happy after a repair or replacement, you may be entitled to all or some of your money back, in accordance with your consumer rights.
If the issue relates solely to a faulty installation (by us), you may request that the item is repaired or replaced and re-installed.
How To Return a Faulty Item
If your item is faulty, you should:
1. Notify us of the faulty by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have notified us of the fault, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
3. We will cover the postage and shipping costs of your return and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
4. The courier will usually specify that the label be used within a fixed period. You will be provided with instruction about this with the shipping label.
Once we received your faulty, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome. If you are entitled to a refund, this will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days following the outcome of the quality check.
If you entitled to a repair, replacement or re-installation, we will arrange an engineer attend the site within 10 calendar days to assess the damage / issue and conduct a quality check.
The rights in this section exist separately from any warranty you maye also have. Please contact us via email@example.com to discuss any applicable warranty.