Article Number: 40290064 AGM Battery 12 V -260 Ah
The WhisperPower AGM Battery 12 V – 260 Ah is the most economical, maintenance-free battery designed for long life. WhisperPower 12 V – 260 Ah AGM batteries are based on VRLA technology (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), meaning they require little ventilation, do not have to be positioned upright and do not require any maintenance.
- 80 Ah, 12,0 VDC
- Suitable for medium sized inverters
- Power supply for entire DC installation
- Powering pumps and winches
- Suitable for marine, mobile and solar energy systems- and as a starter battery.
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm) (excl. poles)
|520 x 268 x 220
|Weight ± 10%
|C10* or C20
|Number of cells
|CHARGE / DISCHARGE PARAMETERS
|Constant charge voltage (IU, float)
|13.60 .. 13.80 VDC at 25oC
|Cyclic charge voltage (IUU, absorption)
|14.25 .. 14.60 VDC at 25oC
|Maximum recommended charge current (higher possible)
|40 to 50% of nominal capacity
|1.75 VDC @ (A) ≤ 0.2°C • 1.70 VDC @ 0.2°C (A) ≤ 1.0°C
|Full discharge (100% DOD)
|1.65 VDC @ (A) ≥ 1.0°C
|NOMINAL CAPACITY AT 25°C
|UP TO 1.80 VDC/CEL
|20 hours discharge
|10 hours discharge
|5 hours discharge
|Usage at 25 A discharge
|Less than 3% per month at 25°C
|AGM batteries can be stored for up to 6 months at 25°C, recommended to charge before use
|Inrush current at 25°C (5s)
|Cyclic life at 80% discharge
|Internal resistance (approx.)
WhisperPower AGM Battery 12 V – 260 Ah
We understand there may be circumstances where you may need to return an item to us. Our returns policy is set out below. We will always process returns in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions about making a return, or about the contents of this policy, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with the way we deal with your return, you can raise a complaint. Please email us via email@example.com for further assistance.
If You Change Your Mind
This section sets our policy in respect of 'change of mind' returns. Please refer to the section below in relation to faulty items.
If you change your mind after you place an online order, you will have 15 minutes after placing your order to cancel it. You can do this by contacting us within this period. Please also indicate the time the order was placed, and the time of sending the email for reference.
If payment has not yet been taken, we will not charge you after you have cancelled your order. If payment has already been processed, a refund will be sent to your original payment method.
Changing Your Mind - After Dispatch
If you change your mind after you receive your item, you should notify us of this within 14 calendar days of you receiving your item.
In order to return your item you should:
1. Ensure that the item is still in the same condition that it was in when purchased, with all tags and packaging in tact.
2. Notify us within 14 days that you would like to return the item by emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you have notified us of your return, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us. Returns should be returned to us via a courier with relevant tracking methods.
4. You must cover the postage and shipping costs of your return. You should purchase a shipping labels for your courier.
5. You must ensure that your item is returned to us within 14 calendar days of us acknowledging your return request.
Once we received your return item, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome of this. If your item is returnable, your refund will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days.
If your item is faulty of unsatisfactory, please refer to this section.
We really hope that you will not need to return a faulty item to us. If you do need to do so, please follow these instructions.
If you are returning a faulty item within 30 calendar days of receiving your goods (or them being fully installed, if we have installed them for you) you can request a refund from us.
If you are returning a faulty item after this period you may request a repair or replacement from us in the first instance. If you are still not happy after a repair or replacement, you may be entitled to all or some of your money back, in accordance with your consumer rights.
If the issue relates solely to a faulty installation (by us), you may request that the item is repaired or replaced and re-installed.
How To Return a Faulty Item
If your item is faulty, you should:
1. Notify us of the faulty by email via email@example.com
2. Once you have notified us of the fault, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
3. We will cover the postage and shipping costs of your return and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
4. The courier will usually specify that the label be used within a fixed period. You will be provided with instruction about this with the shipping label.
Once we received your faulty, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome. If you are entitled to a refund, this will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days following the outcome of the quality check.
If you entitled to a repair, replacement or re-installation, we will arrange an engineer attend the site within 10 calendar days to assess the damage / issue and conduct a quality check.
The rights in this section exist separately from any warranty you maye also have. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any applicable warranty.